It can be hard to deal with sexual harassment at work. The stress can affect your physical and mental health. You shouldn’t have to put up with illegal behavior in your workplace.
If you believe you have a sexual harassment case, it can be difficult to know how to proceed. On the one hand, you want accountability for the perpetrator; on the other hand, you may be afraid to jeopardize your job, and you may not want more stress. Our firm understands this struggle
California Employment Counsel, APC, is an Orange County law firm that concentrates on helping employees solve serious problems, including sexual harassment. Our attorneys serve clients throughout the state. We can help you answer important questions like:
- Do I have a clear-cut sexual harassment case?
- What do I do if my employer denies the harassment?
- Will I have to testify or go to court with the person or people who harassed me?
- What happens if I win my case?
- How long will it take to settle my harassment case?
- What if I was fired or punished for reporting sexual harassment?
Every harassment case is different. It is critical to talk to an experienced sexual harassment lawyer about your circumstances.
If we think you have a case worth pursuing, we’ll tell you. If we represent you, our Orange County sexual harassment lawyers will develop a customized game plan for your case — a plan with the goal of holding your employer accountable and helping you get your life and career back to normal. Contact us for a free, confidential consultation.