It is the ultimate insult to fire an employee for complaining about harassment in the workplace. It is unethical, and it is also illegal in the state of California. Which is why you need to talk to an experienced sexual harassment lawyer
We have seen scores of situations in which an employee reports wrongdoing and is unjustly punished for it. Our lawyers have successfully litigated many such cases. We know what to look for, and we know how to build a strong case for you. As your attorneys, we will fight to achieve the best possible results. We can answer critical questions like:
- Can I sue my employer for my lost income?
- Can I sue my employer for pain and suffering, psychological distress or punitive damages?
- What will happen to the person who fired me?
- What if a manager lied or tried to cover up the sexual harassment?
- How long will it take to settle or try my lawsuit?
- How can I prove that I was wrongfully terminated or forced to quit?
- Will I need to testify in court against my employer?
Every harassment case is unique. Get the honest feedback you need regarding your case. We can answer your questions about sexual harassment and wrongful termination.
Contact our attorneys for a free, confidential consultation. Orange County location with a statewide practice.