Work should be a place you feel safe. If your boss has mistreated you, whether in the form of sexual harassment or some sort of discrimination, you are protected by California state law as well as federal law. You need an attorney who can stand by your side and help you seek the compensation you deserve. California Employment Counsel, APC has experience taking on these difficult cases and helping our clients move on with their lives.
Compassionate, Confident Representation
Our team has prioritized issues such as sexual harassment, discrimination and wage violations for years: well before employment law issues became a cultural talking point in the form of #Metoo and #Timesup. We know that this is an incredibly difficult time, and we offer representation that is:
- Empathetic. You can feel comfortable with us: we strive to be sensitive to your emotional needs throughout this challenging time.
- Thorough. These cases can hinge on details, and we pride ourselves on being as thorough as possible when evaluating and investigating our clients’ situations.
- Innovative. Employment law is constantly changing, and requires representation that is constantly learning and evolving.
- Strategic. We create plans that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
- Dedicated. We will stand by you from first meeting to the resolution of your case, should you choose to ask us for help.
Whatever your situation, we will work to give you peace of mind while we focus on recovering the compensation you deserve.
Follow the links below to learn more about our attorneys.
Contact The Firm Today For Help
If you are facing mistreatment in the workplace, call California Employment Counsel, APC. We offer no-cost consultations, and our lawyers can evaluate your case. You can reach our Costa Mesa office at (714) 462-8376, or send us an email through our online form. We serve clients in Orange County and throughout California.
Se habla español.